This webcast will provide an introduction to “High-Performance Sequences of Operation for HVAC Systems,” as described in ASHRAE Guideline 36-2018. This guideline defines best-in-class sequences of operation for HVAC systems that help maximize energy efficiency, improve occupant comfort, and provide real-time fault detection and diagnostics (FDD).
– What are high performance sequences of operation for HVAC systems?
– What is ASHRAE Guideline 36?
– What are the benefits of these high-performance sequences of operation?
– How to specify high performance sequences of operation for ASHRAE Guideline 36.
– Thoughts on the future of Guideline 36.